Brain Signal & Synapse Research Lab
PROFESSOR Byung-Chang Suh
뇌신호 조절 연구실
(studied Ph.D. in Suh Lab until 2019)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail : email@example.com
(studied M.S.-Ph.D. in Suh Lab until 2020)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail : email@example.com
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
(studied M.S.-Ph.D. in Suh Lab until 2021)
E-mail : email@example.com
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail : email@example.com
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail : email@example.com
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
(2018~Current) Postdoctoral Fellow in Salk Institute for Biological Studies, San Diego, California, USA
(02. 2016~2017) Researcher in VIVOZON, Inc., Seoul, Republic of Korea
(03. 2011~02. 2016) Ph.D.
(2018~Current) Postdoctoral Fellow in The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, San Diego, California, USA
(2017) Postdoctoral Fellow in Center for Functional Connectomics, KIST, Seoul, Republic of Korea
(03. 2011~02. 2017) M.S.-Ph.D.
(2020~Current) Postdoctoral Fellow in Seoul National University, Seoul, Republic of Korea
(02. 2014~2020) Ph.D. candidate in Seoul National University, Seoul, Republic of Korea
(03. 2012~02. 2014) M.S
(05. 2017~Current) Postdoctoral Fellow in Department of Physiology, University of Maryland College of Medicine, Baltimore Maryland, USA
(08. 2016~05. 2017) Postdoctoral Fellow in Department of Brain & Cognitive Sciences, DGIST
(03. 2011~08. 2016) M.S.-Ph.D.
(2021~Current) Postdoctoral Fellow in Korea Brain Research Institute, Daegu, Republic of Korea
(03. 2012~02. 2021) M.S.-Ph.D.
(09. 2017~Current) Ph.D. candidate in DGIST-KBRI (Korea Brain Research Institute) partnership program, Daegu, Republic of Korea
(09. 2016~01. 2017) Researcher in Korea Research Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology (KRIBB), Daejeon, Republic of Korea
(08. 2015~06. 2016) Researcher in Department of Brain & Cognitive Sciences, DGIST
(03. 2013~08. 2015) M.S.